About this room:
- The room is not a room in Urban house, but only one-minute walk to/from Urban house. The room is new and the building was also newly built (fully finished in 2013)
- The room is ideally for a group of female travelers or a group of family travelling together. We do not accept a group of men or a group that consists of more than one male in a group. We do not accept the booking of a group with children under age 10 years old.
- The room is for non-smoking guests only.
- The room is for a booking of minimum two consecutive nights stay.
- There is no Urban house staff stands by there.
Need assistance? You may call us or walk to Urban house building (staff who speaks English will be at Urban house from 8 am - noon, everyday).
-No daily room cleaning. Room will be cleaned every three days.
-Breakfast at Urban house.
-Swimming pool is on the 8th floor.
-No party in room/swimming pool area.
- Please keep quiet after 10.00 pm.
- No smoking in room/building. Violation results in 2000 Baht fine.
What in room:
- Two queen-size beds
- Dining table
- Television set
- Air conditioning
- Water heater
- Hair dryer
-Electric Kettle with Coffee/tea sets
- Free WiFi
-Soap and Shampoo
What are required upon Check-in:
- A copy of passport (please prepare and bring it with you)
- A keycard deposit of 1000 Baht. The keycard deposit will be returned to you upon check-out when return the keycard.
How to check in:
- If you do not have a phone, please walk to Urban house to do the check in.
- If you have a phone, please call us on the day you arrive at 0814927778 to set the time. If you take a taxi, you may call us when you are on the taxi. If you arrive by sky train or underground, you may call us before you take a train. Staff will meet you at the building.